The Dantai Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legolas Greenleaf

2 posters

Go down

Legolas Greenleaf Empty Legolas Greenleaf

Post  Iaya Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Name: Legolas Nicolai Greenleaf

Formal Name: Kouwan

God Name: Najari

Titles: Guardian, His Royal Highness King Legolas Greenleaf or Mirkwood

Nicknames: Superman, Wolf

Guardian: Yes

Birth Date: January 10th, Winter

Eye Color/Style: Light crystal blue eyes.

Hair Color/Style: Has long blond hair that comes down till about the end of his back.

Sex: Male

Race: Half Elf, Half Ethian, Ryuu-Nekon, Part Vampire

Nekon: Yes

Drotsu: Wolf

Born Or Turned: Born

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 6'6"

Appearance: He likes to wear baggy pants and shirts. And I rarely ever see him wear shoes. He only wears shoes when he goes out of the clan or has to go fight. It is mostly when he has to fight however. When he is in his lab or being the doctor that he is, he is sometimes seen in a lab coat and glasses. Now he does not need the glasses to see but he says that "one must have a certain sense of style." He has his own Dantai Clan uniform like the rest of the guardians, but his is a little bit different from the others because he is the leader of the clan. Squall's would be different from the others as well because he is second in command. For the majority of the time, Legolas wears a smile on his face.

Personality: Legolas is generally kind hearted and does “whatever” he can to help people in need. He has soft features and has a warm glow about him.

Family:
– Grandfather: Themaias
– Grandmother: Rashauna
– Father: Theas
– Mother: Selena
– Brother: Drake
– Brother: Vaan
– Sister: Piper
– Sister: Carmen
– Sister: Sarah
– Son: Kouwan
– Son: Samuel
– Son: Justin Leonte
– Son: Akuji
– Son: James
– Daughter: Daleina
– Daughter: Ciara
– Daughter: Pixie
– Daughter: Katie
– Daughter: Isabella

Residence: He lives in a house in the Dantai Clan with his family. He has been known to stay in the Tower and in his lab.

Background:

Information:
– Legolas used to have a disease that made him sick whenever he ate spicy foods or Mexican foods. He has cured himself of this disease, but he is still not very fond of spice or Mexican foods. He tends to avoid them whenever possible.
– He likes food that are light on the stomach.
– Legolas is the King of the Kingdom of Mirkwood. King of all the elves. His father, Theas, has passed down the throne to him.
– Legolas used to have scares all over the left side of his face, but he has since removed his scares. He was tired of seeing them in the mirror and his wife didn't like them anyway.
– Legolas also at one point was not able to see that good, but he has since restored his vision to that of an elf so that he may better be of service to the clan.

Member Of The Clan: Yes

Discovered/Translated: A long time ago.

Translator: Iaya

Last edited by Iaya on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Legolas Greenleaf Empty Re: Legolas Greenleaf

Post  LadyAnise Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:28 am

Wow, there are some things in there that even I didn't know. o.o I had no idea he removed the scares on his face, nor did I know that he couldn't see good and fixed his eyesight.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

http://realmofsacreddreams.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Legolas Greenleaf Empty Re: Legolas Greenleaf

Post  Iaya Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:07 pm

I found out about them when I typed it up so yeah. XD

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down