The Dantai Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian's Heart

2 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Guardian's Heart - Page 9 Empty Re: Guardian's Heart

Post  LadyAnise Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Akuji: (Just smiles and once they finished their good-nights, he made his way to his own tent.) Good night, Justin. (Figures Justin was awake, and even if he wasn't, figures he'll say it anyway. Then disappears into his tent.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

http://realmofsacreddreams.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Justin: (Throws his hand in the air with a flick of the wrist, then drops it back down and goes back to normal. XD He won't lay there and sleep long, he'll be up and about to keep on eye on things. They usually take turns, but tonight was his night.)

Rina: (Rolls her eyes at Justin and then goes into her own tent and snuggles up to her sleeping bag. Looks very happy, but she'll soon fall asleep. More tired than she originally thought.)

Last edited by Iaya on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Akuji: (He too curls up for bed, and after a while of thinking to himself he falls asleep.)

Rosia: (Wakes up the next morning earlier than normal, then gets outside and stretches. It's just before dawn so the sun hasn't risen yet. Takes a deep smell of the air around her. Then she notices how still the area is and gets a bad feeling that something is wrong. Takes a few steps and looks around cautiously. It doesn't take her long to catch movement not far away.) AMBUSH!!! (Just at the moment she feels movement in the air, and hears the sound of whistling wind. She jerked to her left, but still a flying arrow pierced her shoulder. She gave a audible grunt and a wince. It was meant to silence her, or to take revenge on her for alerting the others. Either way, it was ineffective and Rosia reached up and broke off the shaft of the arrow, and moved into a fighting stance, ready to battle.)

Akuji: (Instantly on his feet and into the open, not taking the time to put on a robe. Bare chested, he began his magic as soon as he was outside the tent. Time speed up for the warriors, giving them a change to compensate from the disadvantage of an ambush.)

Last edited by LadyAnise on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:34 am

Rina: (Sneaks out the back of her tent and around the people to get the jump on them.)

Justin: (Nowhere in sight, is away from the camp. After some others, closing in on the ones near the camp. He is taking out the back ones and working his way to the middle. Letting the others take care of the ones closer to them. The idea is to meet in the middle so to speak.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Akuji: (After helping to get the team a better advantage over the enemy he begins to start offensive spells. Tree's are attacking some men, the ground turning to mud under some of their feet for their to sink into it, others getting blasted with fire, while some are jerked into the air, turned upside down and dropped onto another enemy.)

Rosia: (Fighting in the center of the camp, taking out attackers as they come. It's hard where she's got a wound, but she's ignoring the pain to fight. Not sure where the others are, but she can't take the time to look because she's so focused on fighting.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Justin: (Jumps through some trees and lands with his back behind Rosia, takes out one enemy, but prepared to dodge Rosia if she thinks he's an enemy. XD)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Rosia: (Felt him against her back and prepared to turn, but she notices out of the corner of her eyes that it is Justin. Watches an enemy come up and kicks him on the side of the leg, snapping his leg in two. Goes back to fighting ahead of her, glad to have someone guarding her back.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:03 am

Justin: (Glad he didn't have to fend her off as well. Goes about helping take out the rest of the enemies.)

Rina: (Doing her part and cleaning up here and there.)

Justin: (Some time passes and they swiftly eliminate the rest of the enemies. Standing in the middle of the camp, cracking his neck.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:16 am

Rosia: (Panting heavily, she's not as in shape as the rest of them are, but she still kept fighting. XD Blood is trickling down her arm from the arrow wound in her shoulder. The head of the arrow is still in her arm.)

Akuji: (Comes up to them after all the enemies is taken down. Goes over to Rosia, because he noticed the blood.) That would be the second wound you've received on this trip. (Looks it over some and then sighs a bit.) That's pretty nasty, the fighting has wedged the arrow deeper in your shoulder. I'll have to take it out. (Glances toward Rina to check on her to make sure she's not hurt.)

Rosia: (Just standing there, not saying anything, pretty pale from all the excess fighting and blood loss.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:20 am

Rina: (Walks over to them, still in her short shorts and take top because she rolled right out of bed to help fight. Dusts her arms off.) What did I miss? (See's Rosia's wound.) Ouch. Are you alright?

Justin: How do you keep getting hurt? Is it that hard to avoid something like this? (Sighs and shakes his head.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:28 am

Rosia: (Very low voice.) I'm fine.... (Doesn't respond to Justin's question, just looking ahead, not looking at anyone.)

Akuji: We'll be here for a bit while I remove this, so I'll make a suggestion of one of you two scouting ahead while we wait. We won't be leaving for an hour or so at the least. Rosia, come over here and sit down. (Gestures toward a fallen log.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:31 am

Rina: I'll stay here and give moral support. (Smacks Justin on the arm.) Mr. Insensitive here can go scout. (Glares at him.)

Justin: Tct. Fine. I didn't want to be here anyway. (Off her goes.)

Rina: Don't pay any attention to Justin, Rosia. He's just a stick in the mud. ^^

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:39 am

Rosia: (Goes and sits down as Akuji ask's and gives a small, weak smile at Rina.) It's fine... I understand his frustrations.

Akuji: Alright, I'm going to pull this out. You've two options: conscious or unconscious. I suggest the latter because it's going to hurt and that is an understatement.

Rosia: I'll stay conscious.

Akuji: Alright, if that's what you want. (Shakes his head.) Rina, if you're going to watch, I'd let her have an arm to hold or something. She's going to need it.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:42 am

Rina: (Nods her head.) Right. (Smiles and holds her arm out for Rosia in case she needs it.)

Justin: (Scouting ahead, in a bad mood now. XD)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:48 am

Rosia: (Takes Rina's arm, still not really looking at anyone.) I'm ready.

Akuji: (Doesn't say anything, just creates magic and suddenly jerks the arrow out of her shoulder in one sharp jerk.)

Rosia: (Gasps and grips Rina's arm tightly. If she was a stronger person she might break that arm. Grits her teeth as the pain threatens to knock her out.)

Akuji: That's the worst part, now I'll just need to stitch it up some and make sure it's not infected or poisoned.

Rosia: (After a bit, she relaxes her grip and just pants some. Even paler now. Fighting back tears, has been sense the end of the battle.)

Akuji: (Starts ripping the fabric around the wound to get to it better.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:52 am

Rina: (Starting to see Rosia holding back.) Rosia, you don't have to act so tough around us. Everybody has their moments, and till you get used to things, I for one don't expect you to be as rock hard as us. You don't have as much as experience as we do so there's no shame in holding your emotions back. If you hold them in too long, you'll be like Justin. And believe me, I do not want to put up with two of him.

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:03 am

Rosia: (Finds her self laughing at the last thing Rina said. Which in turned caused her reserved tears to fall. Puts a hand over her eyes to wipe them away.)

Akuji: (Gives a little grin behind Rosia as he works and glances up at Rina.)

Rosia: I just feel like I keep messing up. I've always respected Justin... and I don't want to be some hindrance that is always slowing you guys down...

Akuji: If you ask me, you are hindering us only because you are tense and trying too hard. Relax and you'll improve as you go. Rina is right; don't push yourself beyond your limit just to impress us.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:06 am

Rina: You're no good to use if you die trying too hard. Just relax like Akuji said and you'll be fine. Don't worry about Justin either. He'll come around, or he won't talk to you like he does us half the time.

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:09 am

Rosia: (Smiles up at Rina.) Thanks... to both of you.

Akuji: You're welcome. I'm not going to let you bleed out after all. (He knows what she's talking about, but he's playing it off. Doesn't wanna seem to soft. XD)

Rosia: (Just chuckles.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:11 am

Rina: (Smiles to her.) You're welcome. (Stands back up as Akuji stitches her up.) Hopefully he's blown out some hot air while he's been away.

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:21 am

Rosia: Hopefully. (She just gives a little smile as she lets Akuji do his thing.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:54 am

Justin: (Time has passed and he figures they're done by now. Comes back to the to see how things are going.)

Rina: There's sour puss. (Chuckles as she helps to finish packing up everything.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:59 am

Rosia: (She's a bit weak, but she's still helping to pack some things up, the smaller stuff. Looks over toward Justin as she hears Rina say he was back. Gives him a small smile, but turns back to her task before really getting his reaction.)

Akuji: I just think Justin is afraid of the sight of blood, so he had to run off to make sure he didn't show his weakness.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:07 am

Justin: Uh-huh. ¬¬ As of right now, I don't have any weaknesses.

Rina: You don't have some girlfriend you're sweet on? That could be counted as a weakness I guess.

Justin: Tct. No woman I've ever had has made that much of an impression on me.

Rina: Poor girls. (Shakes her head as she finishes her packing.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:35 am

Rosia: (Rolls her eyes and gives a 'ugh' sound.) Men.... ¬¬

Akuji: Hey! Don't put me in the same group as that whore over there. Women won't give me the opportunity to be a whore.

Rosia: (Grins and shakes her head.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next