The Dantai Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian's Heart

2 posters

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

Guardian's Heart - Page 13 Empty Re: Guardian's Heart

Post  LadyAnise Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:07 am

Akuji: (Sighs a bit, then keeps talking to Justin even as he goes in his tent cause he knows he can still hear. Has his normal, talking tone of voice.) I was just pointing out that simple fact. If I know my father, i'm sure he warned her. She's had two major wounds to deal with. That must be taxing on her physical strength, and on top of that, she has been running herself into the ground mentally trying to live up to your expectations. She hasn't made a single complaint about how rough it's been. My suggestion, cut her just a little slack. She's trying very hard just for you, Justin.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

http://realmofsacreddreams.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:18 am

Justin: I'm not making her do anything. Maybe she'll get too tired and leave me alone. (Comes back out and takes down his tent.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:30 am

Akuji: ¬¬*

Rosia: (Suddenly brushes past him, bumping shoulders with him rather hard looking more than a little displeased. Starts taking down her tent very forcefully. XD)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:33 am

Justin: What's the matter with you??

Rina: Let him have it Rosia, let him have it. >.< (Praying to herself that she heard what he just said.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Rosia: (Rounds on him, glaring with angry tears.) Why don't you take your ego and shove it up your ass. But I promise you, I won't bother you anymore. (Turns, leaving her tent half torn down and runs off.)

Akuji: (Shakes his head and sighs. Getting up calmly and cleaning his plate off. Not going to say a word.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:49 am

Justin: Oh my god. (Sighs and rolls his eyes and goes about putting up the rest of his tent when it's suddenly kicked out of his hand.) What the hell?? (Looks and see's Rina glaring at him.)

Rina: Are you just going to let her run off?

Justin: It's not my proble-- BAM! (A hot flash is felt across his cheek as his head is turned to the side. Turns a glare back at Rina.)

Rina: You're suppose to be the leader, you should act like one.

Justin: (Stands up and stands closer to her. Glaring.)

Rina: What are you going to do? Are you going to hit me? Do it then and I swear you'll never have an ego again. (Looks very fierce and fiery.)

Justin: (Just glaring, deciding whether he wants to keep his balls or not. Then walks past her and goes to find Rosia.)

Rina: Hmp, thought so. (Turns and watches him go, just to make sure he's going.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:02 am

Akuji: (Stood very close by, his eyes on the two of them. He was ready to interfere if things got out of hand. He wasn't going to let Justin hit Rina. XD Moves over to Rina and puts a hand on her shoulder.) You alright?

Rosia: (Near a river, bending down and pulling water up over her bare arms. Sniffing and shaking a bit. Tears falling down her face unchecked.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:06 am

Rina: Somebody has to say something!! And I for one can't hold my tounge for very long. (Growls some to herself. XD) He's never this cruel, not even to us. It's not right of him to treat Rosia in such a manner.

Justin: (Finds Rosia and see's her by the river. Walks over a bit closer to her. Not sure what he's going to say.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:17 am

Akuji: You're right. He's gone to far with his harshness. Rosia is a sweet girl and doesn't deserve that. I'm guessing he's acting this way because he has feelings for her, but doesn't know how to handle it. He's scared of those feelings and so he's lashing out and trying to drive her way. Take things back to the way they where when he could understand them. (Shrugs.) Of course... that's only my theory.

Rosia: (Sense/hears someone come up. Glances toward him, then stiffens and turns back to the river.) What? (Her voice is tense, but you can hear the crack in it, as if she's fighting to sound like she's in control and not about to break down.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:23 am

Rina: Well if you're theory is correct, then Justin needs to grow some balls and grow up!

Justin: (Takes a deep breath, his heart being squeezed very hard because she is indeed affecting him in ways he's never been affected before.) I ... Oh just say it you idiot ... I'm sorry ...

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:38 am

Rosia: (Stops what she's doing, her lip quivering. But she doesn't look back at him.) I spent years training to be a warrior because I was inspired by you. Everyone kept telling me I was too nice and gentle to be a fighter, but I didn't listen. Then... a couple of months ago, I couldn't stand it any longer. I wanted to be close to you, to be part of your legendary team. So I went to Legolas and asked him to allow me to fight with you. At first he flat out refused, though he was nice about it. But I was persistent. I dreamed of you at night, I thought of you during the day... I've never admired or felt this way for anybody, and I love a lot of people. I begged Legolas and he kept telling me you was a tough leader, that it would be hard. But I didn't care. I promised him faithfully I'd be okay. That I would do whatever it took to be a good team mate and not get in your way. (Bows her head some.) But I was obviously wrong. I've caused you nothing but trouble. When we return to the clan, I will resign and leave you alone like you want. I'm done.

Akuji: (Smirks.) Of course, or you'll put him in his place won't you?

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:44 am

Justin: Two days? That's all it took to break you? Hmp. (Shakes his head some.) And you promised Legolas? I'm sure he'll be real disappointed when you get back to the clan and you inform him that you gave up. What do you want from me? I'm not some dream guy! This is how I was raised, to cut my emotions off and be in tune with battle and focus on missions. Because of that I sacrificed friends, family, love, you name it. It's gone. I don't have anything like that. I devoted myself solely to battle and look where it's has gotten me, nowhere! (Has a harshness to his voice as he speaks the truth, as he says his own words, he realizes how true they really are.)

Rina: Exactly. (Crosses her arms with a scowl.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:55 am

Rosia: (She looked at him, her face contorting to rage as she stood up and advanced on him.) Break me? There is a difference in being unemotional and just being an asshole. I don't expect you to be some dream guy. I didn't expect anything, I just wanted to be part of your team. But no matter who you are, I'm not going to stand around and let someone treat me the way you do! (Is right in front of him as she takes a deep, angry breath before continuing.) And whoever told you to get rid of your emotions to fight, is a mindless dick!

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:02 am

Justin: (Can't help himself where she is so close. Puts a hand on her lower back quickly and pulls her the rest of the way to him and kisses her.)

Rina: (Cooled down a little bit. Looks down at the hand she hit Justin with. There is already a bruise forming.) ¬¬ Like hitting a rock. A stubborn, idiotic rock. (Shakes her hand some and then shrugs.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:19 am

Rosia: (Tenses from the kiss where it was so sudden, her eyes widening in surprise. Then, after only a few seconds she relaxed against him, wrapping her arms around his neck and returned the kiss fiercely. All her hope, anger and hurt leaked out through this simple act and it became a kiss more passionate than anything she could have dreamed of.)

Akuji: (Slowly pulls her hand up and whispers something into the wind, then kisses her palm. She should notice the pain subsiding as he healed her hand with a kiss.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:26 am

Justin: (Wasn't expecting her to return the kiss, was expecting her to hit him. But he found this was better than being hit for the second time in one day. He felt better as he kissed her, his heart eased off the grip it had on him and he relaxed some, if only for a brief moment. Returns her heated kiss just as passionately.)

Rina: (Smiles to him.) Thank you, but what else can your lips do?

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:39 am

Rosia: (She kissed him for a long moment, savoring his taste and the feel of his hard body pressed against hers. It felt good to her, felt natural and she could feel her body heating, craving more. Then, slowly, reluctantly she pulled away from him and lowered her eyes letting her hands slip down his chest. Her body trembled slightly, as she stood before him, her eyes closed.)

Akuji: I'm sure it can do plenty, though I've never tried. But I'm really good at learning really fast.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:44 am

Justin: (Watches her look down, then puts his hands on the sides of her arms and kisses her head.) I will be nicer to you, I promise. Just give me another chance to prove my worth.

Rina: (Smiles.) I'll have to see what types of training I can come up with then. (Grins some at the thought.) We'll have some time off when we go back to the clan, so I'll have time to think of something.

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:53 am

Rosia: (Looks up at him, a few more tears falling.) I don't expect you to change for me... in fact... I don't want you to. I promise i'll accept you as you are.

Akuji: (Smirks and raises his eyebrow.) I'm really looking forward to this.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:58 am

Justin: My being nicer to people won't change who I am. I should at least be nice to my team. (Sighs.) After today, we get to go back to the clan, so you can rest up. (Let's his hands fall from her arms. He is mentally exhausted. XD)

Rina: Good. (Smiles.) You're first training exercise is to help me pack this camp site up. (Chuckles as she walks past him, giving his chest a little push. Goes about packing up what's left of the tent.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:08 am

Akuji: Yes, ma'am! (Follows close behind her and goes about helping her.)

Rosia: (Suddenly hugs him once his arms left her, it's a warm embrace as if she just needed to hold him for a moment. Though, she was wondering if it was for her or for him.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:11 am

Justin: (Surprised by this because he was not expecting it. After a moment or two, he puts his arms back around her and holds her till she decides to let go. Figures it is the least he could do to make up for how he treated her.)

Rina: (Just grins as he follows and helps her. Figures Justin will be back eventually and they can go, but till then she'll have some fun with Akuji.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:19 am

Rosia: (Stays like that for a few minutes then pulls back and smiles a bit up to him.) I need to finish taking down my tent... (She had a small blush on her face where the tears had dried on her face.)

Akuji: (Looks like a happy little puppying following around a kid with pepperoni.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:23 am

Justin: Well come on then, let's go back. We still do have a mission to complete. (Let's her go and turns and heads back to the campsite.)

Rina: (Just messing with him and putting the camping gear away. They almost have it done so when Justin and Rosia do get back, they probable won't have anything to do.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:40 am

Rosia: (Follows after him, feeling really shy suddenly. XD)

Akuji: (Grins and leans over and whispers to her.) I kind of like following you around. Maybe you should be the leader. (Chuckles and goes back to helping until they get it finished.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next