The Dantai Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian's Heart

2 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Guardian's Heart - Page 17 Empty Re: Guardian's Heart

Post  LadyAnise Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:26 am

Crykrsc: Perhaps I shall visit sometime, but I rather like this 'hole' as it is my home. Now take the crystal back to your mother, and be weary of the traps on the way out.

Rosia: (Just gets a 'yeah, we found one of them the hard way' looks.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

http://realmofsacreddreams.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:33 am

Justin: (Nods his head.) I'll inform Legolas. Thank you again. (Starts heading out and goes over to Akuji and Rina. Holds the crystal up.) We can go now.

Rina: Well that wasn't too bad. ^^

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:37 am

Rosia: (Right behind Justin.) Other than the part of almost falling to my death, I would agree. ^^;;;

Akuji: Don't forget the blood sacrifice. You look like a virgin maiden and all. No wonder the dragon went for you.

Rosia: (Turns beet red.) Um.... lets go... (Starts walking off. XD)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 am

Justin: (Shakes his head at them.) Legolas said we could go back once we had the crystal, so let's just teleport and be done with it.

Rina: That's fine with me.

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:41 am

Rosia: (Stops and turns to them, quite red in the face.) Oh... right. Avoid all the traps. Good idea.

Akuji: (Looks to Justin and winks at him with a "Yelp, she's a virgin, nice score buddy.")

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:46 am

Justin: (Shakes his head some at Akuji, but a very tiny smirk plays on the corner of his mouth.) Everybody hold onto me and I'll teleport us back.

Rina: (Puts a hand on his shoulder with a smile. Glad to be going back so she can take a shower.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:51 am

Akuji: (Puts a hand on Justin's shoulder as well.)

Rosia: (Still looks embarrassed, settles with putting a hand on his arm, near his biceps. Can't wait to get a break so she can relax for a few minutes without being nervous around Justin. Not to mention a good long day of sleeping.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:54 am

Justin: (Has the crystal in both hands as he teleports them all back to the clan, at the base of the tower. Looks around at the clan, it's a nice, mid summer day and the clan looks beautiful as always.)

Rina: (Smells of the air.) Ahh. ^_^ Smells good.

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:57 am

Rosia: (Looks around and takes a deep breath herself.) It's good to be home.

Akuji: I can't wait to get some food. Though... I'm going to have to go to Zoe's. Mother cooks as well as father does.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:59 am

Justin: Hmp. (Thinks to himself that his mom was better than Zoe's any day, but he'll never admit that.) You guys can do what you want, I have to go make my report first.

Rina: (Stomach growls at the mention of food and she places a hand over it.) Food does sound nice.

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:02 am

Rosia: I'll go with you Justin, I need to speak with Legolas anyway.

Akuji: Alright then, see you around. I'm going for food. (Looks to Rina.) Come on, we might as well go get something together.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 am

Justin: (Nods his head to them all and looks at Rosia.) Bette teleport with me or you'll have to climb all those stairs.

Rina: Alright. (Locks an arm with his.) Lead on. ^_^

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:07 am

Akuji: (Teleports to Zoe's, too hungry to walk. xD) Here we go. (Can already smell the food.) Mmm... that smells so good.

Rosia: (Nods and puts a hand on his arm again.Then after Akuji and Rina are gone.) If you would rather go back to just the three of you, I can ask Legolas to take me back out. But I would like to continue with your group.... (Blushes a bit.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:12 am

Rina: Mm.. (Agrees that it does smell good. Goes on in and finds them a table. Can't wait to eat.)

Justin: I don't answer stupid questions. (Teleports up to the top of the tower and goes into another room. See's Legolas, hunched over a table, going over something.)

Legolas: (Ear twitches as he heard someone teleport up there. Turns to see who it is and smiles when he see's that it's Justin and that must mean they got the job done.) Hello. ^_^

Justin: (Nods to him and hands him the crystal.)

Legolas: Oh thank you. ^^ My, this one sure is a beauty.

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 am

Akuji: (Goes and has a seat with her and smiles. Then waits to be waited on.)

Rosia: (Rolls her eyes a bit in annoyance.) Fine. (She said that just as they teleported. As Legolas talks to Justin, she steps to the back some to let Justin make his report.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:24 am

Legolas: (The crystal disappears in his hand as he stores in some place safe. Leans against a desk nearby and gestures to Justin with a smile.) You may begin.

Justin: (Nods and puts his hands behind his back as he beings his report. Doesn't leave out a single detail and gives Legolas everything. Finishes after a few minutes.) That is all.

Legolas: A dragon eh? Well at least you didn't have to fight him. I'm surprised you used words at all to try to reason with him. Your actions are more toward brute force rather than working things out.

Justin: Yes well, I didn't want to fight a dragon or for anybody to get hurt. It was a small space, the fight would have caused the cave to cave in and everybody probable would have been severely hurt and we'd be without a crystal so that was my reasoning.

Legolas: Yes, very good. I'm proud of you. ^^

Justin: (Not used to hearing that from Legolas, nods his head with a bit of a bowl.) Thank you sir.

Legolas: (Just smiles.) You have time off, so enjoy it. I'll call upon you soon when I have more missions for you. You're dismissed Justin, but I will have a word with Rosia.

Justin: (Nods his head and turns and leaves. Giving Rosia a simple look as he walks past her and leaves the room, closing the door behind him.)

Legolas: (Smiles to Rosia.) Have a seat my dear.

Rina: (They are waited on shortly after arriving, and they order there food. Sips on her drink as she waits for the order to come. Sitting across from Akuji.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:35 am

Rosia: (Gives a small nervous smile as she has a seat. It's obvious she's exhuasted from the mission, but she's trying to not show this fact.)

Akuji: (Watching her as he waits for the food. Hasn't quite figured out his intake on the situation yet. xD)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:39 am

Legolas: Well, how did it go? ^^

Rina: (See's him watching her and smiles to him with her straw in her mouth.)

Justin: (Goes and sits down on a bench outside the room to wait for her. Bows his head as he takes in the fact that sitting down feels good.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:47 am

Rosia: (Gives him a weary smile.) It was rough as you said but it was nothing less than what I expected. (She's going to leave out the fact that she clashed with Justin so much. XD)

Akuji: So, how many boyfriends have you had in the past?

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:51 am

Legolas: Well that's good. How did Justin behave?

Rina: Just one. ^^

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:55 am

Rosia: Uh... (Looks away nervously and rubs the back of her head.) ... Um... he didn't like me being there really.....

Akuji: (Raises an eyebrow.) Oh...? Tell me about him.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:03 am

Legolas: I figured. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll get used to you. ^^ He's the reason you wanted to join so bad right?

Rina: Well we dated casually for awhile and he asked me to be his girlfriend so I agreed. But I was like 15 and unsure of a lot of things. I wasn't sure how I felt about him but I figured I'd just go with it and see how things went. I told him how I planned on becoming a guardian and he would just causally laugh about it. I could tell he didn't think I could do it or would ever do it. And he got angry with me a lot when I was training and couldn't give him my attention right when he needed it. Then I took the guardian exam and passed, I was really proud of myself. I did what I set out to do but he didn't think so. We got in an argument and he said that a woman shouldn't be a guardian and that it was a man's job. Well that didn't roll over well with me so I punched him square in the nose. He broke up with me right there on the spot, which I expected, but I was relieved at the same time. I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Well a couple of days later, he came back, saying he forgave me for hitting him, and that he'd like a second chance. I told him he could have one more date and things went fine, but toward the end of the night he tried to force himself onto me and again, I had to kick his ass and I told him we where through and to not come back. I found out he was cheating on me anyway. (Shrugs with a small smile.) Things happen. I became a guardian, got assigned to Justin's team and with the work we do, it's impossible to have a relationship with someone. I'm gone weeks at a time, nobody would understand that. I wanted to be a guardian, that was my dream. If someone can't accept that about me, then they can kiss off. I'll find somebody better. (Smiles to the waitress as she sets there food down in front of them.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:10 am

Rosia: (Smiles a bit to him.) Yes... he is. I really respect him.

Akuji: Right... (Doesn't say anything else and starts picking at his food. Looks distracted now.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:13 am

Legolas: Well then don't give up and he'll get used to you. (Smiles to her.) You're dismissed. Go and get some rest. ^^ You've earned it.

Justin: (Has fallen asleep sitting on the bench. Has his back leaned against the wall with his head dropped down as he lightly sleeps.)

Rina: (Smiles as she watches him.) Is that all you have to say?

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:24 am

Rosia: (Smiles.) Yeah. (Then as he tells her to go and rest she nods to him.) Okay... thank you Legolas. (Stands and heads out. When she see's Justin she can't help but smile, thinking it looks sweet. Lightly clears his throat to get his attention, making sure not to smile while he can see her.)

Akuji: Unless you want to tell me his name and address. Yes. For now it is. (You can hear a bit of anger in his voice.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next