The Dantai Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian's Heart

2 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Guardian's Heart - Page 24 Empty Re: Guardian's Heart

Post  LadyAnise Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Anise: (Gets a proud smile and goes over to Justin and softly pets his hair.) That's my boy so brave and gallant, just like his father. (Feels a tear or two fall down her face, doesn't like seeing him so hurt like this. Looks up at Legolas.) Where is Squall? Why isn't he here?

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

http://realmofsacreddreams.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:41 am

Legolas: (Patching Rina up as he talks to him. His mind has been on Akuji, he just hasn't shown him.) We where so focused on getting rid of the enemy and saving Justin, that Akuji was taken from us ... Squall is getting him back for me. Once I'm done with Rina, I want you to stay with these three and I'm going to go help Squall.

Justin: (Feels someone touch him because he woke up for a few moments. Opens his eyes some and blinks a few times. Everything is blurry to him. Has a croaky voice.) Mom ...?

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:27 am

Anise: (Nods to Legolas about him going to help Squall. Then when Justin woke up she smiled down to him.) Yeah, it's me. Take it easy and rest, you're safe now, and Rosia is safe to. (Kisses his forehead.) I love you Justin.

Squall: (He's fighting some kind of beast that's in his way, but he's located Akuji, he's just fighting his way to him now.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:32 am

Justin: (Smiles a little about Rosia being safe.) Love you ... too ... what about the others ...?

Legolas: (Almost done with Rina. Doesn't want to be the one to tell she that she was pregnant, but she isn't anymore.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Anise: Rina's here too, she's wounded but okay for now and Akuji..... Squall went to get him back. The enemy took him. (Just watching him and gently running a hand long his head.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Justin: (Takes a deep, painful breath and sighs some.) Alright ... I'm not going .... back to sleep ... till Akuji gets back ...

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Anise: You need to rest Justin... Trust in your father to bring him back and rest for now. Squall promised Legolas, so he'll keep it and bring Akuji back. It's what he's good at. He's good at being a guardian. Believe in him. (Smiles a bit.) Just like he believes in you.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Justin: I never said ... I didn't have faith in him ... I am the leader of my ... team ... they are my resp... (Coughs some and grits his teeth.) They are my responsibility ...

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:18 pm

Anise: Yes they are, and you've done beautifully in leading them. You've done more than they could expect from you. Wait and see, I'm sure Akuji and the other two are proud of you, just as I am. But rest, I will wake you as soon as he's here so you know. Forcing yourself to stay awake to wait on him will not bring him faster, nor will it help you. How do you think he would feel to know that you made your condition worst waiting for him? If it were me, I'd feel very bad for causing you more pain than you've already suffer. Rest, if not for me or yourself, then do it for him. (Her voice is very soft and comforting as she talks to him. It's not harsh or irritated or anything. If anything, there is a deep hint of fondness and respect in her voice as she speaks to him.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:43 pm

Justin: Fine. (Closes his eyes.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Anise: (Kisses his forehead again.) I love you, Justin. Rest well my son.

Last edited by LadyAnise on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Justin: Mm ... (Slowly drifting back to sleep.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:27 am

Squall: (By the time he made it to Akuji, he’s pretty banged up and bloodied. Blood drips along his cheek from a gash on his temple. Rips have been torn into his clothes in various places. Still, it doesn’t seem as if he’s even phased by the wounds. Gets to the room where Akuji is being held.)

Akuji: (Is hung up by his arms over his head against a wall. Head is bowed and it’s clear that he’s unconscious. )

Squall: (Growls a bit as he walks forward to get him down.)

Shadow: (Rises from the ground. It’s taken the form of a man, but that’s all you can make out. Its just a shadow with no features.) Approach and I will be delighted to rip away his mind.

Squall: (Stops and looks at the shadow.) Let him go.

Shadow: (Chuckles.) Ah, but I’ve waited so long for a mind to torment. He was bestowed upon me. I can’t let him go without having a little fight with him first. You see, I delight in breaking the mind. Filling it with doubt, fear and self-loathing.

Squall: (Looks at Akuji and realizes its going to take forever to try and get around this creature. Looks back to the shadow.) Then I’ll make you a deal.

Shadow: A deal? Why could you possibly have to offer that I would want to make a deal?

Squall: Two minds to break instead of one.

Shadow: (A wide white gap appears as a grin.) I’m listening now.

Squall: Attempt to break my mind with your trickery. If you succeed, then you’ll have me to add to your collection. But if you don’t, I take him without a fight. Deal?

Shadow: Mmm… Yes, that does sound appetizing.

Squall: Then lets begin. (Nods.)

Shadow: (Laughs menacingly. Then dives into Squall.)

Squall: (Drops to his knees and screams as horrible images fill his mind. Images of Anise mutilated and dead. Justin ripped to pieces before him. Legolas brought to his knees and slaughtered like a baby while begging for Squall’s help. So many more images of the same thing flash in his mind, the clan in ruins. Grips his head as he’s assaulted again and again by the illusions. He can feel the sorrow, pain, guilt and helplessness as if it’s all real. But, just when it seems as if he’s about to sub come to it, he grits his teeth and fights the illusions. He pictures everyone he cares about, and knows they all trust him. Most of all, Legolas trusted him to bring back Akuji, and he’s not going to let this thing break him. Slowly starts to stand up.)

Shadow: (Getting angry and hits him with another wave.)

Squall: (Closes his eyes, but doesn’t go back down, continues to rise with a groan.) I know that those who love me would never give up on me. And I’m not going to give up on them. I will return, and I’ll take Akuji with me.

Shadow: (Screams as he’s driven out by Squall’s faith, unable to take it.) How can you defeat me? How!?

Squall: (Starts forward, ignoring him.) The blessings of love are far stronger than the seeds of doubt. (Walks right past him and goes to take Akuji, gently breaking the chains that holds him and picking him up.)

Shadow: (Hisses at Squall.) I am Krotyrus and I will return to blacken your faith. Dread that day, for it will be your last. (Disappears.)

Squall: (Doesn’t care about the threat, just looks down at Akuji. Teleports right to Legolas with Akuji in his arms.) I have returned your son, as I promised.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:37 am

Legolas: (He mentioned earlier about going to help Squall and he had no doubts that Squall would bring Akuji back. He wants to go there anyway, only because there was a master pawn there and there could have been more and he was worried for Akuji. But after a moment, he realized that he didn't need to go, that he was needed there more at the moment. He knew Squall would bring Akuji back, that's why he trusted Akuji to Squall. Had all faith that he would return Akuji to him. Was checking up on everyone now that everyone is taken care of when he heard Squall come in. Turns to him and see's Akuji, bloodied up as well, but relieved that it is not the as severe as Justin's was. Takes Akuji from Squall's arms and lays him on a bed near Rina.) Thank you Squall ... (Goes about fixing his son up. You wouldn't be able to tell it from the outside, because Legolas is good at hiding his emotions in times of crisis, as are most senior guardians. But he is worried and scared on the inside for what has happened to these four tonight. Wishes it hadn't happen and if he had known when he gave them there latest mission what lay awaiting them at the end, he never would have sent them. His thoughts return to focus on his son and makes sure he gets him healed up properly.)

Last edited by Iaya on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:43 am

Squall: (Let's Legolas take Akuj and just watches as he places him down. Nods to him when he's thanked and then looks over to Justin. Turns and takes a step toward Justin but doesn't make it, hits his hands and knees. Grunts a bit as his eyes close tightly)

Anise: Squall! (Runs to his side, concern on her face.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:49 am

Legolas: (As he's fixing up Akuji, looks over his shoulders.) Are you alright?? Maybe you should lie down for a bit, there are extra beds around.

Justin: (Was startled awake by the sudden: "Squall!" XD Opens his eyes some and looks around, trying to focus. Can't really see Anise or Squall.) What's ... going on ...?

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:54 am

Squall: I"ll be fine. (Said that kind of gruffly. He's going to lay down anyway though. Looks at Anise and gives her a soft smile to tell her he's okay. That's when he hears Justin's voice. Looks toward him and gets up, and moves over to him.) Justin...

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:00 am

Justin: (Since he's left home, he's not been that close to Squall. Finds it hard to talk with him and he just feels awkward or something, like he's let him down or something, but doesn't feel that so much at the moment. A near death experience will do that to you.) Hey ... I'm ... I'm glad you're ... back ...

Legolas: (Working away, moves some of Akuji's hair out of his face as he works on him.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:04 am

Squall: (Gives him a bit of a smile. Hasn't really ever shown Justin a smile.) I'm glad you pulled through. (He's weakened right now from the ordeal, but he's going to hold out on his strength to talk to Justin.)

Anise: (Helping him stand.)

Akuji: (Out. His damage is more physiological than it is physical, though he's physically hurt too. They attacked his mind cause he's a mage.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:10 am

Justin: (Looks over toward Legolas.) I had a ... good do... (Coughs some and grits his teeth.) ... a good doctor ...

Legolas: (Fixing up his physical body and then he's going to put his mind to rest and let him sleep the rest off.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:28 am

Squall: (Nods to him.) Yes you did. Now get some rest, Akuji is back and Legolas is taking care of him.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Justin: Alright... sounds good ... (Closes his eyes once again.) You get ... some rest ... too...

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 am

Squall: (Nods a bit then goes to leave, but before he does, looks back to Justin.) I love you, Justin. (His voice was barely a whisper.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:02 am

Justin: (Heard him only slightly as sleep takes him. He'll probable wake up in the morning and think it was a dream. XD)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:08 pm

Squall: (Sighs softly and looks toward Legolas.) I'm going home, should anything change, give me a call. (Looks at Anise.) Are you staying?

Anise: I'll come with you for a little while. (Looks worried about him, she can tell he's weak.)

Squall: (Nods and wraps his arm around her, taking everything he has to keep himself standing. Teleports them without giving Anise a chance to say bye or anything.)

Anise: (Once they get teleported, she has to keep him standing cause he almost fell again. They are in the bed room, helps him to the bed.) Here, lay down, get some rest.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next