The Dantai Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian's Heart

2 posters

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

Guardian's Heart - Page 25 Empty Re: Guardian's Heart

Post  Iaya Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Legolas: (Nods.) Will do. (Going to stay with the kids and inform Ig later that Akuji is alright. He's staying with them to make sure they make it through the night.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 am

========= The Next Day, Around Noon =========

Justin: (Was sleeping peacefully when he hears a small growl. Opens his eyes slightly and hears the growl once more. It takes him a moment or two to realize what this growl is. It is his stomach, telling him that he is hungry. Opens his eyes a bit more and tries to wake up some. Not knowing what time it is or how long he has been out. He is now curious and of course hungry. He has not spoken to Rosia since he told her he loved her right before he passed out, so he is curious to see how she is doing.)

Rina: (She's been awake for maybe an hour or so, but she hasn't left her bed. She's betting waiting for Akuji to wake up and has been very quiet. She knows what has happened to her, but she's thankful everybody is going to be okay.)

Legolas: (He has been watching over them the whole time. He combined Justin and Rosia's beds into one bed so they could be closer together and he did the same for Rina and Akuji.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:20 am

Rosia: (Sleeping peacefully beside him, with him near she's been content to sleep deeply. Though she did wake up on and off a few times earlier. She was grateful to Legolas for putting her next to Justin. At the moment, she hasn't realized that Justin is awake. She's been looking for Justin to wake though, so it wouldn't take much for him to get her to wake up.)

Akuji: (He's not woken up sense they've been back. Though Legolas had been working to help him, his body as well as his mind needs time to recover. Most of the damage done has been repaired by his father, but the rest will take time to heal just as anything else will. He has yet to wake up.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

http://realmofsacreddreams.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:26 am

Justin: (Gets his eyes focused enough to look beside him and see Rosia. A small smile crosses his features as he looks at her. He can't move that much but he manages to move his fingers a bit to brush against hers.)

Rina: (Been watching over Akuji as well. She's not as physically hurt as the others, but the pain she feels in her heart is just as bad.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:28 am

Rosia: (Slowly opens her eyes at feeling someone touch her. When she see's Justin a smile touches her lips.) Good morning.

Akuji: (Doesn't know what's happened yet. His last thoughts before he was taken was of her and wanting to protect her and be at her side.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:32 am

Justin: (Still has a small smile as he lays and looks at her.) Morning ... How are you ... feeling ...?

Rina: (She's had a pain in her heart and has been kind of numb. Legolas gave her a book to read though.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:40 am

Rosia: I"m feeling okay... My leg is broken, but other than that, I don't really have any injuries.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:41 am

Justin: (Nods his head a little bit.) Good. (Coughs some and grits his teeth. Takes himself a good breath.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:47 am

Rosia; (Gets a concerned look.) Are you alright?

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:48 am

Justin: I'll be fine ... just need to give it ... a couple of ... days ... (Looks back at her again and runs his fingers along with hers.) I'm glad ... you're alright ... (Smiles a tiny bit.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:16 am

Rosia: (Gives him a sad little smile.) Thanks to you I am. (Leans over and gives him a very soft kiss.) You protected me. I probably would have died.

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:54 am

Justin: (Just watching her, still has a small smile.) All for you my love ... (His voice is low so Rosia is probable the only one that can hear him.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Rosia: (Just smiles.) I love you too, Justin. (Saying to in response to the first time he said it to her.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Justin: Do you now? (Moves his hand up and puts it on the side of her face.) Then kiss me.

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Rosia: (Just smiles and places a hand very gently over his and then leans in and kisses him tenderly, a degree of her affection and gratitude going into that simple act.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Justin: (Smiles a bit before he kisses her back, just as soft. He doesn't really have the energy for anything more anyway. XD Stomach growls once again and he can't help but grin against her lips a little.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Rosia: (Pulls back and gives him a soft look.) You're hungry.

Anise: (Just happened to come in at that moment.) Well good thing I brought this then. (Smiles and moves over to where he is.) I'm sorry to interrupt baby, but I brought everyone some food. (Has a big pot full of food.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Justin: It's fine ... food is good. (Smiles lightly. He's always more at ease when he's not on mission. XD Goes to try to sit up, might take him a moment or two.) Ugh ... my ass is asleep ... (Winces some from the pain. XD)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Rosia: (Gets a concerned look.)

Anise & Rosia: Justin! (They both said it at the same time cause they didn't want him trying to move.)

Anise: Here baby, hold on and let me help you. (Sits the food down and then goes over to gently try to help him sit up some.) Don't over work yourself right now. You need to relax and rest.

Rosia: Yes, the more you relax the faster you'll get better. (Smiles.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Justin: (Looks back and forth between the two of them with a dull look.) Oh god, I'm getting it from both sides now ... ¬¬ I'm in a bed. How much damage could I possible do with sitting up ...? ¬¬ (Let's his mom help him though and eventually gets sit up.)

Legolas: (Came in the room at hearing them fuss over him. Just chuckles.) ^_^ (Goes over to check on the other two.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Anise: (Just grins at Justin.) You're too much like your father. Gripping cause I'm trying to take care of you when your ill. (Shakes her head then goes over and gets a bowl and gets him some of the food. It's beef stew, but it's more beef and vegetables than it is soup.) I hope this isn't too heavy where you're injured. If it's too heavy and it makes you sick let me know and i'll go and whip you up something lighter. (Hands Justin his bowl first. It looks like awesome beef stew.)

Akuji: (Still out of it for the moment. Probably won't wake up till later that night.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Justin: Psh. I'm injured, not dead. (Goes about eating his food. Taking it slow though.)

Rina: (Has fallen back to sleep.)

Legolas: (Comes over to Justin and checks his wounds while he eats.)

Justin: How are Rina and Akuji?

Legolas: Rina has been up a few times, and Akuji has yet to wake up. They're both physically fine other than a few cuts and bruises. I'm just not sure about the emotional scares that may occurred.

Justin: What do you mean ...? (Eating his food slowly as he listens to Legolas.)

Legolas: From what I can tell, Akuji had a mind spell on him and it's played with his mind a bit. He's probable seen some things he didn't want to see, things that can really bother someone. He'll be fine, just he may not be himself for a few days. And Rina ... well, I'm not sure if it's my place to say ...

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Rosia: (Listens to Legolas and gets a very concerned look.) Will Rina be alright...? (Worried about the way Legolas said it. Hearing that Akuji would be alright made her not worry too much about him though she still has him in her thoughts.)

Anise: (Hands Rosia a bowl of food as well while listening to Legolas.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Iaya Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Legolas: I'm going to tell you anyway, just don't say anything alright. It's a sensitive subject.

Justin: (Just nods lightly while he listens and eats.)

Legolas: She was hit in the stomach during the battle, but the wound was more than that. It caused her to lose the child she was pregnant with. I didn't know she was pregnant and if I had gotten to her a few moments after it had happened, I might have been able to do something, but I was too late. The damage had been done. I repaired her body so she can still have children in the future. I don't think she knew she was pregnant either. She wouldn't have put herself and the child at risk by going on a mission. So I'm sure this will come as a shock to her when I tell her, though she may already know.

Justin: (Can't believe what's he's hearing. It just pisses him off more than anything and you can tell by the look on his face that he's pissed.) That bastard probable could sense it and that's why he aimed for Rina!(Slams his spoon into the bowl.)

Legolas: Keep your voice down, they're sleeping.

Justin: (Just takes a deep, calming breath.)

Iaya
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAnise Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Akuji: (Slowly opens his eyes at hearing her name.) Rina...? (Very faint, soft voice.)

Rosia: (Can't believe what he's telling her, feels tears in her eyes that she can't stop.)

Anise: (Just has a soft and very sorrowful look.)

LadyAnise
Magus Sister
Magus Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next